I’m not an award-winner kind of gal. I think the last award I won was a merit certificate for English in Year 10. But it seems in blogging world awards get passed around the blogosphere in a kind of “luv your work” sort of way. In return you re-distribute the love to other bloggers you admire. So thank you to Gillian at The Greener Bean for passing The Versatile Blogger award onto me.
The responsibilities that come along with the award:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 random things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and let them know about it!
- Add the award pic to your blog post.
So here goes 7 random things about me (as if I haven’t shared enough already):
- My first two years of life were spent on a pig farm.
- The next two living in a service station.
- I love a good baked dinner.
- I hate exercise but am gearing myself up to start doing it in order to dislodge 15 kilos of weight accumulated through years of inactivity.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- My favourite poet is T S Eliot.
- I’m trying to dispense with my coulda, woulda, shoulda attitude and actually get some stuff DONE this year.
15 blogs (hereto handing over the award should you choose to accept it).