- Cruise the canals of Venice in a gondolier with the man I love.
- Eat at a Michelin Three Star restaurant.
- Buy an outfit from the Paris Fashion Shows.
- Watch a Broadway show starring someone really famous.
- Float in the Dead Sea.
- Travel the Silk Road.
- Party all night at the Carnaval in Rio de Janeiro.
- Dance and sing through a Bruce Springsteen concert at Madison Square Garden.
The Bucket List AFTER I had children.
- Cruise the canals of the Gold Coast on a houseboat with a two-year old without killing the man I love.
- Eat at a restaurant where the food doesn’t come accompanied by a plastic figurine.
- Buy three coordinated outfits for a $100 from the Kmart Winter Catalogue.
- Watch a pantomime, starring that kid from Home and Away whose name I can never remember, without slitting my wrists.
- Float in the wading pool at the local swimming centre without thinking about why it is so unnaturally warm.
- Travel the Pacific Highway without anyone throwing up.
- Sleep an entire night undisturbed, in my own bed, alone.
- Dance and sing through a Wiggles concert at the Brisbane Entertainment Centre without waking the sleeping child next me (this kid never sleeps you have to take your moments when you can).