- People (and they know who they are) not putting the butter back in the fridge after they use it.
- People (the same ones who have a problem with the butter) using the last of the toilet paper and not putting a new roll in the holder.
- Homework. I’m doing more homework now than when I was AT school and seriously folks I’m over it (and we are only 6 weeks into the new school year).
- Television stations who muck around with their programming. Moving the times of my favourite shows (I have a schedule you know) and worse than that putting on one or two new episodes then sneaking repeats back in, if I’m a fan of the show I want the new stuff. I am the most obedient and loyal of viewers, leave me a cliffhanger I will be waiting with baited breath for the next instalment, I CARE about the characters you create and when you disregard my feelings I get hurt and start to lose interest – just warning you I may not be here when you finally decide to play the rest of the new eps.
- The automated system on bill paying/fault reporting/service centres lines. When I have a query and end up trapped in a neverending circle of robotic voices issuing useless instructions that don’t get me any closer to speaking to a real, live human being the insanity of the situation drives me bonkers.
What are your pet peeves?